Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sometimes it's just a coincidence.

Photobucket

OK, please will everyone stop freaking out every time they think they see my face in wood grain on a closet door or on a piece of toast? Sometimes things just look like other things and it should be amusing at best but that's where the show ends. I once saw what looked like a rabbit in a sack of grain but I didn't organize a pilgrimage to it, ya know what I mean? I said, "Oh look, a bunny!" then I went on with my day.

Also not all bearded guys are automatically me. That's way too much pressure. That face in your breakfast cereal could just as easily be any of the guys from Z.Z. Top. Or even just some actor from a miniseries about me.

Now relax and go eat your breakfast.

J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment