Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

Jesus Has a Blog!

Photobucket


Hello. Jesus here. Finally got a blog. Yes, I know it took me practically forever. Kind of in a hurry today - lots of stuff to do. Oh - in case some people haven't heard, my last public speech was all about people being nice to each other. I know a lot of people thought what I meant by that was that everyone should hate everyone who isn't like them, hunt down and kill people from other religions, burn witches, persecute gay people, etc. Totally not what I meant. I meant what I said literally. I wasn't being pithy. Be nice to each other. The way you've all been acting you'd think the last line in the Sermon on the Mount was, "Blessed are the assholes". I was speaking Sumerian. Perhaps something got lost in the translation? Really people, chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment